The Hampshire Anglo Scandinavian Society
Based in Hampshire and it's surrounding area, we are a society made up of Scandinavians (and other nationalities with an interest in Scandinavia) that meet up every so often to celebrate Scandinavian Culture.
Our regular activities include:
- Fastelavnsfest during lent
- Hyggefrukost at one of our members home (ladies only)
- Midsummer Party at Michelmersh.
- Crayfish Party in Alton (late August)
- Autumn gathering (walk gathering mushrooms, sloes etc followed by a pub lunch somewhere in Hampshire)
- Christmas Party (adults) in Otterbourne
- Childrens' Christmas Party.